In The News
- $16 Million Rescission Will Reduce Services for the Most Vulnerable in Connecticut
- Statement of Jeffrey Walter, Interim CEO of CCPA, on Governor’s Rescissions
- Statement of Brunilda Ferraj, Senior Policy Specialist for the Connecticut Community Providers Association, on the budget proposal approved today by the Appropriation Committee that includes restoration of some human services funding cuts recommended by Governor Malloy.
- Mental health funding cuts stir outcry in Connecticut | The Bellingham Herald
- Mental health cuts threaten treatment system, providers say | CT Mirror