In The News
- Statement of Brunilda Ferraj, Senior Policy Specialist for the Connecticut Community Providers Association, on the budget proposal approved today by the Appropriation Committee that includes restoration of some human services funding cuts recommended by Governor Malloy.
- Mental health funding cuts stir outcry in Connecticut | The Bellingham Herald
- Mental health cuts threaten treatment system, providers say | CT Mirror
- Statement of Andrea M. Ferrucci, Executive Director of Mosaic-Connecticut, and Chairman of the Board of the Connecticut Community Providers Association (CCPA) on Governor Malloy’s budget proposal for private, community-based providers.
- Community Providers Warn Projected Budget Cuts Will Destabilize Services for the State’s Neediest Citizens