Perfect for training sessions, board meetings or other workgroups, CCPA has meeting rooms available for rent. We have multiple meeting spaces, and can accommodate groups up 60 in our largest room. We offer onsite parking, food and beverage services, AV equipment rental and free internet access.
Guidelines for Use of Conference Facilities at CCPA - Updated : August 2011
Reservations are required for use of CCPA space, and the following policies apply. Please call (860) 257-7909 to check room availability and then fax the completed Reservation Form to (860) 257-7777. All reservations are accepted with the condition that, should an urgent situation arise in which CCPA requires the meeting room, you may be requested to make other meeting room arrangements. We will make every effort to avoid scheduling conflicts.
Reserving the Space
- Reservations should be made at least 3 weeks in advance. CCPA sponsored events will be given priority if there are multiple requests for a specific day and time.
- Space is available for a full day or a half day. A half day is defined as 9:00 am until 12:30 pm, or 12:30 pm until 4:00 pm. A full day is any time that crosses these times, or 9:00 am until 4:00 pm.
- Meetings outside of normal business hours (9:00 am – 4:00 pm) will have a $45 per hour surcharge added. If a meeting is scheduled to begin at 9:00 am, presenters/on-site contacts are permitted to arrive at 8:30 am in order to set up the meeting without an additional charge. Those who wish to arrive earlier than 8:30 am will need to make specific arrangements and will be subject to this surcharge.
- Payment is due no later than 30 days after the event. CCPA reserves the right to cancel future room reservations until late payments (over 30 days) are paid in full.
- You may cancel your meeting up to one week prior to the event, free of charge. If you cancel less than 7 days from your scheduled meeting date, you will be charged a $50 cancellation fee. Groups that do not show and have not informed CCPA of a cancellation will be charged the full space rental cost.
- Please note that CCPA sometimes operates on delayed openings due to poor weather conditions. If the CCPA Office is closed due to poor weather conditions on the day of your event, you will not be charged; however, if you choose to cancel your event and the CCPA office remains open, you will be charged the rental cost. A message will be posted on the main telephone system (860) 257-7909 after 7:15 am, which will note any closing or delayed opening information.
- CCPA requires each organization to provide a Certificate of Insurance holding CCPA harmless for any personal injury that may occur during or as a result of the use of the property. This certificate must be provided with the Reservation Form.
Day of the Meeting
Prior to your event, please inform all attendees of these Guidelines for Use.
- Your group is responsible for the following: providing photocopies and meeting related materials and disposing of meal and meeting related materials. Your group is expected to leave the conference room in the condition in which you found it. All serving trays, carafes, etc. that we provide for your meeting are to remain at CCPA.
- Recycling: Soda Cans – a recycling container is available for empty cans. Please do not toss cans in regular trash. Leave opened cans that contain soda on the beverage counter. Handouts/Office Paper – A recycling container is available for office paper.
- Copy services are provided the day of the event for a fee of 15 cents per copy for any amount over 10 copies. Please be advised that copy services are dependent on the availability of CCPA staff.
- Please keep the meeting room doors closed during your meeting.
- Please park only in designated areas. The emergency lanes must be clear. Police patrol the area and give tickets.
- The CCPA building is a smoke-free environment.
- Please discourage meeting attendees from receiving incoming calls to the main office.